Rex Ray is a writer, educator, world traveler, and explorer of life in general. Although he was born and raised in Central Arkansas, he has chosen to live most of his adult life in Chicago, in between excursions about the planet. He is happily married to Babs Ray, co-author of Not Quite Adults, and CEO of Hired Pen Inc. His observations include explorations of the problems associated with education, our political system, and everyday living. They are sometimes serious, sometimes humorous, and sometimes stuck in between the two. All of this is filtered through a world-class view from the 14th floor of a high-rise overlooking Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago. Enjoy.
- RT @P0TUS: BREAKING: Teabags ask Santa to deliver their gift guns early so they can defend against the War On Christmas. 10 hours ago
- RT @MotherJones: Oops: Republican Obamacare amendment expanded abortion access for GOP staffers mojo.ly/1jD4erb 10 hours ago
- RT @SenSanders: Sen. Sanders introduced legislation to give health care to every American with a single-payer system. http://t.co/voxNmHASDZ 10 hours ago
- RT @TheDailyEdge: The $4 billion Paul Ryan insists we give Big Oil every year, paid for by Food Stamp cuts http://t.co/HByFlaNlqQ 10 hours ago
- Largely white audience shows up to hear Rand Paul at African-American Outreach event. Go figure. ow.ly/rBg8b 1 day ago