Rex Ray is a writer, educator, world traveler, and explorer of life in general. Although he was born and raised in Central Arkansas, he has chosen to live most of his adult life in Chicago, in between excursions about the planet. He is happily married to Babs Ray, co-author of Not Quite Adults, and CEO of Hired Pen Inc. His observations include explorations of the problems associated with education, our political system, and everyday living. They are sometimes serious, sometimes humorous, and sometimes stuck in between the two. All of this is filtered through a world-class view from the 14th floor of a high-rise overlooking Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago. Enjoy.
- New York Times today says Republican Congressional candidates want to push the party further to the right. How is that possible? 17 hours ago
- Bruce Rauner, Illinoisan for Koch. 1 week ago
- Are you really, really rich? If not, you're screwing yourself if you vote Republican. 1 week ago
- House votes to audit the Fed & de-regulate Wall Street. Isn't this just bass-ackwards? ow.ly/BFbUp 1 week ago
- My response if Texas opted to secede? Don't let the door hit in the rear on the way out. 1 week ago