Rex Ray is a writer, educator, world traveler, and explorer of life in general. Although he was born and raised in Central Arkansas, he has chosen to live most of his adult life in Chicago, in between excursions about the planet. He is happily married to Babs Ray, co-author of Not Quite Adults, and CEO of Hired Pen Inc. His observations include explorations of the problems associated with education, our political system, and everyday living. They are sometimes serious, sometimes humorous, and sometimes stuck in between the two. All of this is filtered through a world-class view from the 14th floor of a high-rise overlooking Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago. Enjoy.
- RT @P0TUS: Finally found the Tea Party's birth certificate. It reads, "John Birch Society". 3 days ago
- RT @pari_passu: The #teaparty says "Sarah Palin is the one with a spine." Too bad it isn't attached to a brain. #p2 #BundyRanch 4 days ago
- Check out Pat Oliphant and all the comics on Yahoo. news.yahoo.com/comics/pat-oli… via @YahooNews 4 days ago
- Ever wonder where the economy would be if GOP hadn't insisted on giving it all to the 1%? 5 days ago
- Ever wonder what the budget deficit would be if GOP hadn't obstructed all efforts to create more revenue? 5 days ago