Rex Ray is a writer, educator, world traveler, and explorer of life in general. Although he was born and raised in Central Arkansas, he has chosen to live most of his adult life in Chicago, in between excursions about the planet. He is happily married to Babs Ray, co-author of Not Quite Adults, and CEO of Hired Pen Inc. His observations include explorations of the problems associated with education, our political system, and everyday living. They are sometimes serious, sometimes humorous, and sometimes stuck in between the two. All of this is filtered through a world-class view from the 14th floor of a high-rise overlooking Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago. Enjoy.
- So the Canadian middle class is the richest middle class in the world...., but they have to live in Canada. 18 hours ago
- RT @Suntimes: Mayor announces 1 million trips have been taken on #Divvy bikes. sun-tim.es/1hjtsdY 18 hours ago
- RT @igorvolsky: GOP Congressman's reaction to staffer informing him that he's benefiting from Obamacare is sweet: bit.ly/1rlwBgq 18 hours ago
- RT @SenSanders: Must Read: The American Middle Class Is No Longer the World’s Richest - , @nytimes: sanders.senate.gov/newsroom/must-… 18 hours ago
- RT @KennettDems: Imagine that! In Nevada, Bundy's 'ancestral rights' claim a lie. bit.ly/PpX3az 1 day ago