Rex Ray is a writer, educator, world traveler, and explorer of life in general. Although he was born and raised in Central Arkansas, he has chosen to live most of his adult life in Chicago, in between excursions about the planet. He is happily married to Babs Ray, co-author of Not Quite Adults, and CEO of Hired Pen Inc. His observations include explorations of the problems associated with education, our political system, and everyday living. They are sometimes serious, sometimes humorous, and sometimes stuck in between the two. All of this is filtered through a world-class view from the 14th floor of a high-rise overlooking Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago. Enjoy.
- Filibuster reform? Get President's nominees through the Senate? Will they or won't they? Man up Harry. Get it done. 2 days ago
- Boehner says GOP would try to create jobs, but Congress also has job of overseeing Executive Branch, creating scandals out of thin air. 2 days ago
- RT @motherjones: "Financial reform doesn't exist to minimize cost on industry that almost caused 2nd grt depression" ow.ly/l6Lvx 3 days ago
- Oh yeah, in case you don't get it, secession was also dealt with in 1865. National govt. is supreme, not states. 3 days ago
- Texas, among others, pursues agendas to "nullify" Federal laws. Nullification & supremacy of natl. govt. dealt with in Civil War. 3 days ago