Rex Ray is a writer, educator, world traveler, and explorer of life in general. Although he was born and raised in Central Arkansas, he has chosen to live most of his adult life in Chicago, in between excursions about the planet. He is happily married to Babs Ray, co-author of Not Quite Adults, and CEO of Hired Pen Inc. His observations include explorations of the problems associated with education, our political system, and everyday living. They are sometimes serious, sometimes humorous, and sometimes stuck in between the two. All of this is filtered through a world-class view from the 14th floor of a high-rise overlooking Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago. Enjoy.
- In a world where Republicans just make up their own truths & repeat them ad infinitum, where's the truth? Not from the GOP for sure. 10 hours ago
- In a world where each candidate has his or her own pollster to get results they like, where do you find the actual truth? 10 hours ago
- RT @TheDailySchmuck: I don't expect everything handed to me. Just set it down wherever. 10 hours ago
- RT @SenSanders: If the Senate had 80 women, not 80 men as it does, the Paycheck Fairness Act would pass immediately. http://t.co/28KnDc1AaE 10 hours ago
- RT @TheDailyEdge: OKLAHOMA: 4.0 earthquake completely unconnected to our massive underground explosions, say frackers kfor.com/2014/09/15/4-0… 10 hours ago