Rex Ray is a writer, educator, world traveler, and explorer of life in general. Although he was born and raised in Central Arkansas, he has chosen to live most of his adult life in Chicago, in between excursions about the planet. He is happily married to Babs Ray, co-author of Not Quite Adults, and CEO of Hired Pen Inc. His observations include explorations of the problems associated with education, our political system, and everyday living. They are sometimes serious, sometimes humorous, and sometimes stuck in between the two. All of this is filtered through a world-class view from the 14th floor of a high-rise overlooking Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago. Enjoy.
- Repeat after me: No, this turkey isn't too dry. It's great. In fact, I'll have some more. 9 hours ago
- RT @P0TUS: Pre-snowstorm preparations: Cuervo--check. 9 hours ago
- Thursday, Thanksgiving Day, giving thanks for the bounty we have received. Friday, aka Black Friday, spending that bounty uncontrollably. 3 days ago
- RT @LOLGOP: The problem? Democrats don't sound half as sure of themselves when they're right as Republicans do when they're making shit up. 4 days ago
- RT @TheDailyEdge: Boehner outlines GOP's legal case against Obama's UNPRECEDENTED* #ImmigrationAction http://t.co/Jb5BOhvGwq 4 days ago