Rex Ray is a writer, educator, world traveler, and explorer of life in general. Although he was born and raised in Central Arkansas, he has chosen to live most of his adult life in Chicago, in between excursions about the planet. He is happily married to Babs Ray, co-author of Not Quite Adults, and CEO of Hired Pen Inc. His observations include explorations of the problems associated with education, our political system, and everyday living. They are sometimes serious, sometimes humorous, and sometimes stuck in between the two. All of this is filtered through a world-class view from the 14th floor of a high-rise overlooking Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago. Enjoy.
- RT @EricWolfson: #WARNING: Voting #GOP May Be Hazardous To Your Healthcare. #KeepCalmVoteDem #p2 http://t.co/4hDXWrLLDd 19 hours ago
- RT @EricWolfson: Being wary of #GOP's tricks with the Middle Class's treats #LiberalHalloweenTraditions #p2 http://t.co/9s8lOrLm0y 19 hours ago
- WHO says the number of ebola cases in Liberia is declining. What will be the next media obsession? 19 hours ago
- Remember on Sunday to set the clock back an hour & on Tuesday to not set the clock back 50 years. Vote Democratic. 1 day ago
- Don't want the rich to get richer while the middle class keeps getting poorer. Voter early or vote election day. Just vote Democratic. 1 day ago