Rex Ray is a writer, educator, world traveler, and explorer of life in general. Although he was born and raised in Central Arkansas, he has chosen to live most of his adult life in Chicago, in between excursions about the planet. He is happily married to Babs Ray, co-author of Not Quite Adults, and CEO of Hired Pen Inc. His observations include explorations of the problems associated with education, our political system, and everyday living. They are sometimes serious, sometimes humorous, and sometimes stuck in between the two. All of this is filtered through a world-class view from the 14th floor of a high-rise overlooking Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago. Enjoy.
- RT @Goldishocks: A peacock is just a chicken made by Versace. 11 hours ago
- How to deal with that woman who won't issue marriage licenses to gay couples? Fire her. She's not doing what she's paid to do by law. 12 hours ago
- Monty Elephant and the Holy Grail. ow.ly/RIimC 12 hours ago
- Republicans like Obama's policies if they think they're Trump's ideas. ow.ly/RHrXO 17 hours ago
- Eddie Southern therealrexray.com/2015/09/01/edd… 1 day ago