Rex Ray is a writer, educator, world traveler, and explorer of life in general. Although he was born and raised in Central Arkansas, he has chosen to live most of his adult life in Chicago, in between excursions about the planet. He is happily married to Babs Ray, co-author of Not Quite Adults, and CEO of Hired Pen Inc. His observations include explorations of the problems associated with education, our political system, and everyday living. They are sometimes serious, sometimes humorous, and sometimes stuck in between the two. All of this is filtered through a world-class view from the 14th floor of a high-rise overlooking Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago. Enjoy.
- I'm thinking that a mass shooting of the day column might be in order. 19 hours ago
- Does Chicago show gun control doesn't work. Not necessarily. 60% of guns recovered by police from out of state. ow.ly/TerNS 19 hours ago
- In a World Series of racism & bigotry, which states would be the statistical favorite? Alabama? Mississippi? South Carolina? 1 day ago
- RT @EricWolfson: Yeah, when it comes to the Voting Rights Act, I'm still with Justice Ginsburg. http://t.co/NLY7WaKQ35 1 day ago
- RT @NoGOPNo: Double trouble http://t.co/djyUmmGpAk 1 day ago