Rex Ray is a writer, educator, world traveler, and explorer of life in general. Although he was born and raised in Central Arkansas, he has chosen to live most of his adult life in Chicago, in between excursions about the planet. He is happily married to Babs Ray, co-author of Not Quite Adults, and CEO of Hired Pen Inc. His observations include explorations of the problems associated with education, our political system, and everyday living. They are sometimes serious, sometimes humorous, and sometimes stuck in between the two. All of this is filtered through a world-class view from the 14th floor of a high-rise overlooking Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago. Enjoy.
- RT @P0TUS: The President's last two years will basically be a big F U to the Tea Party. Normal people will enjoy this. #PassThePopcorn 16 hours ago
- RT @winterthur: BREAKING: Obama issues Executive Order changing the term "Lame Duck" into "Untethered Badass." http://t.co/SnIQbQDetx 16 hours ago
- Perhaps Sony has saved us from having to watch a really bad movie, based on a really bad idea. 16 hours ago
- On the other hand, who, in their right mind, thought it was a good idea to make a movie about assassination of a real head of state? 16 hours ago
- OK, in a free society, a foreign govt. shouldn't be able to shut down a movie with threats, because it offends them. 16 hours ago