Rex Ray is a writer, educator, world traveler, and explorer of life in general. Although he was born and raised in Central Arkansas, he has chosen to live most of his adult life in Chicago, in between excursions about the planet. He is happily married to Babs Ray, co-author of Not Quite Adults, and CEO of Hired Pen Inc. His observations include explorations of the problems associated with education, our political system, and everyday living. They are sometimes serious, sometimes humorous, and sometimes stuck in between the two. All of this is filtered through a world-class view from the 14th floor of a high-rise overlooking Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago. Enjoy.
- Hope all of you Illinoisans who voted for mega-rich guy Bruce Rauner for Governor are happy now. Illinois=Screwed 4 days ago
- Had Shakespeare written a play about the Republican investigation of Hillary Clinton & Benghazi, it would be called, Much Ado About Nothing 5 days ago
- RT @ralphbean: the myth is that policy follows the will of the people. so all you have to do is demonstrate public opinion, right? (nope) 5 days ago
- RT @EricBoehlert: Obama's approval hits 50%. where was W. Bush at this same pt in his second term? I'm glad you asked: 29%. 5 days ago
- RT @P0TUS: Wow. This is huge. Upheld independent Arizona redistricting today also. SCOTUS finally doing its job? twitter.com/trueblue51/sta… 6 days ago