Rex Ray is a writer, educator, world traveler, and explorer of life in general. Although he was born and raised in Central Arkansas, he has chosen to live most of his adult life in Chicago, in between excursions about the planet. He is happily married to Babs Ray, co-author of Not Quite Adults, and CEO of Hired Pen Inc. His observations include explorations of the problems associated with education, our political system, and everyday living. They are sometimes serious, sometimes humorous, and sometimes stuck in between the two. All of this is filtered through a world-class view from the 14th floor of a high-rise overlooking Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago. Enjoy.
- RT @P0TUS: Friendly reminder to Teabaggers that it's considered poor etiquette to wear your white sheets after Labor Day. 12 hours ago
- Labor Day or as pols know it, "Serious campaign season starts now. 12 hours ago
- Does anyone really believe that Russian troops are not in the Ukraine? If so, I got a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you. 3 days ago
- RT @MotherJones: Russia Is Going After McDonald’s. (Can We Give Them Jack in the Box?) mojo.ly/1qNFIaZ 3 days ago
- Now accepting nominations for the craziest right-wing nut case. You are allowed one male & one female nomination. We'll tally at the end... 4 days ago