Rex Ray is a writer, educator, world traveler, and explorer of life in general. Although he was born and raised in Central Arkansas, he has chosen to live most of his adult life in Chicago, in between excursions about the planet. He is happily married to Babs Ray, co-author of Not Quite Adults, and CEO of Hired Pen Inc. His observations include explorations of the problems associated with education, our political system, and everyday living. They are sometimes serious, sometimes humorous, and sometimes stuck in between the two. All of this is filtered through a world-class view from the 14th floor of a high-rise overlooking Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago. Enjoy.
- Apparently a majority of Americans reject GOP "Sue the President" nonsense & it could end up benefitting Dems in November. 23 hours ago
- Does anyone really believe that Paul Ryan's GOP plan to reduce poverty will actually help any poor families? If you do, you're easily... 23 hours ago
- Balkanization of the planet? Canada has Quebec. U.S. has Texas & a bunch of states still P.O.d that they lost the Civil War. 1 day ago
- Quote of the day: "Poor unemployed people voting for Republicans is like chickens voting for Colonel Sanders." -John L. 3 days ago
- RT @robin182zz: Republicans put child tax credit on the chopping block for low-income working families njtoday.net/2014/07/24/rep… 3 days ago