Rex Ray is a writer, educator, world traveler, and explorer of life in general. Although he was born and raised in Central Arkansas, he has chosen to live most of his adult life in Chicago, in between excursions about the planet. He is happily married to Babs Ray, co-author of Not Quite Adults, and CEO of Hired Pen Inc. His observations include explorations of the problems associated with education, our political system, and everyday living. They are sometimes serious, sometimes humorous, and sometimes stuck in between the two. All of this is filtered through a world-class view from the 14th floor of a high-rise overlooking Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago. Enjoy.
- RT @americans4amer: When people cut taxes for the wealthy no one dies, when people cut Soc Sec and #Medicare ppl die http://t.co/sLUUKwRsTR 8 hours ago
- RT @jean_ejp2110: I wish they were in prison! http://t.co/wMhpMQBwrs 8 hours ago
- RT @JuliaDavisNews: #Litvinenko inquiry: #Russia involved in spy's death, Scotland Yard says gu.com/p/4b5h3/stw http://t.co/mtlhFt3jmN 8 hours ago
- RT @pharris830: So when republicans say we need to raise the retirement age! pic.twitter.com/nv69YLnKPp 2 days ago
- RT @MotherJones: Sugar is your enemy, not aspartame bit.ly/1OwIFpT http://t.co/DMtjsKKWzr 3 days ago