Rex Ray is a writer, educator, world traveler, and explorer of life in general. Although he was born and raised in Central Arkansas, he has chosen to live most of his adult life in Chicago, in between excursions about the planet. He is happily married to Babs Ray, co-author of Not Quite Adults, and CEO of Hired Pen Inc. His observations include explorations of the problems associated with education, our political system, and everyday living. They are sometimes serious, sometimes humorous, and sometimes stuck in between the two. All of this is filtered through a world-class view from the 14th floor of a high-rise overlooking Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago. Enjoy.
- RT @dtmfman: @TeaPartyCat @tkdmike when all is said and done...will this be Mike Pence's way to help America? http://t.co/BxGANr9SNj 5 hours ago
- RT @Wilco: Canceling our 5/7 show in Indianapolis. “Indiana Religious Freedom Restoration Act” feels like thinly disguised discrimination. 5 hours ago
- RT @Bipartisanism: The citizens of Indiana need to take to the streets right now. #BoycottIndiana http://t.co/5Ce5bQNAT0 2 days ago
- RT @GoodTwitty: The Nut Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree : Cruz’s "Atheists Concentration Camps" is.gd/MUx05E http://t.co/bAp8ufvgwU 2 days ago
- RT @Politics_PR: Obama recovery points to a strong bull #economy @HomunculusLoikm ow.ly/KSWPV http://t.co/f7R4SmlIDy 3 days ago