Rex Ray is a writer, educator, world traveler, and explorer of life in general. Although he was born and raised in Central Arkansas, he has chosen to live most of his adult life in Chicago, in between excursions about the planet. He is happily married to Babs Ray, co-author of Not Quite Adults, and CEO of Hired Pen Inc. His observations include explorations of the problems associated with education, our political system, and everyday living. They are sometimes serious, sometimes humorous, and sometimes stuck in between the two. All of this is filtered through a world-class view from the 14th floor of a high-rise overlooking Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago. Enjoy.
- RT @CowCreek: @RepTrentFranks Are you well... stupid? http://t.co/ili3qZvLq2 1 day ago
- RT @jennybent: I mean we have email and PDFs WHY ARE WE STILL FAXING PEOPLE THIS MAKES NO SENSE STOP IT 1 day ago
- RT @TheHumanBot: When in doubt, get naked and chase ducks. 2 days ago
- RT @EricWolfson: . Cruz pauL fiOrina Walker carsoN huCkabee grAham Rubio http://t.co/VSWyisKAAf 3 days ago
- RT @TheDailyEdge: #YoureNotFunToBeWith if you think America becomes safer when people have more guns and less food http://t.co/BJ4h5tzWqM 4 days ago