Rex Ray is a writer, educator, world traveler, and explorer of life in general. Although he was born and raised in Central Arkansas, he has chosen to live most of his adult life in Chicago, in between excursions about the planet. He is happily married to Babs Ray, co-author of Not Quite Adults, and CEO of Hired Pen Inc. His observations include explorations of the problems associated with education, our political system, and everyday living. They are sometimes serious, sometimes humorous, and sometimes stuck in between the two. All of this is filtered through a world-class view from the 14th floor of a high-rise overlooking Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago. Enjoy.
- Georgia town votes to fly a Christian flag over City Hall. What part of separation of church & state don't they get? ow.ly/M55Tp 1 day ago
- RT @GetWisdomDude: You want to elect a bottom feeding GOP crustacean Pres. of the U.S.? Leader of the Free World. http://t.co/VOLXPjbdQO 2 days ago
- Republican Governors want to be President, but tank their own states' economies. Hmmm. ow.ly/M1wfE 3 days ago
- Annoyance of the day: Prolific tweeters who can't spell & haven't a clue about the basics of grammar. #semi-literate tweeters 3 days ago
- Anti-vaxxers holding up California bill that would require vaccinations for all public school students. All non-vax student schools? 3 days ago