Rex Ray is a writer, educator, world traveler, and explorer of life in general. Although he was born and raised in Central Arkansas, he has chosen to live most of his adult life in Chicago, in between excursions about the planet. He is happily married to Babs Ray, co-author of Not Quite Adults, and CEO of Hired Pen Inc. His observations include explorations of the problems associated with education, our political system, and everyday living. They are sometimes serious, sometimes humorous, and sometimes stuck in between the two. All of this is filtered through a world-class view from the 14th floor of a high-rise overlooking Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago. Enjoy.
- RT @GottaLaff: STUNNING Media Bias Sunday Talk scoreboard! GOP 10, Dems ZERO #LibrulMediaMyAss radioornot.com/blog/stunning-… 1 day ago
- RT @craftyme25: Thank you, Steve Moore (former FBI) guest on @CNN for calling it what it is..a domestic terrorist attack. #PlannedParenthood 1 day ago
- Must be doing something right. Trump supporters calling me names online. 4 days ago
- RT @BuhByeGOP: Another week of Mr. Trump's applause lies https://t.co/w1K25xzkio 5 days ago
- RT @TheOnion: Texas Votes Against Experts Fact-Checking Textbooks onion.com/1Higs7H https://t.co/DoP6qiACx2 6 days ago