Rex Ray is a writer, educator, world traveler, and explorer of life in general. Although he was born and raised in Central Arkansas, he has chosen to live most of his adult life in Chicago, in between excursions about the planet. He is happily married to Babs Ray, co-author of Not Quite Adults, and CEO of Hired Pen Inc. His observations include explorations of the problems associated with education, our political system, and everyday living. They are sometimes serious, sometimes humorous, and sometimes stuck in between the two. All of this is filtered through a world-class view from the 14th floor of a high-rise overlooking Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago. Enjoy.
- RT @starfirst: https://t.co/dYXIzjK4z2 10 hours ago
- RT @starfirst: https://t.co/Wj00haO95J 10 hours ago
- RT @starfirst: https://t.co/Nrr41d2VtH 10 hours ago
- RT @starfirst: https://t.co/6QzdAJiFzn 10 hours ago
- RT @GoodTwitty: Kids drank poisoned water b/c of GOP’s radical, anti-democratic “reforms” salon.com/2016/01/23/the… https://t.co/klc2XGFrAf 2 days ago