Rex Ray is a writer, educator, world traveler, and explorer of life in general. Although he was born and raised in Central Arkansas, he has chosen to live most of his adult life in Chicago, in between excursions about the planet. He is happily married to Babs Ray, co-author of Not Quite Adults, and CEO of Hired Pen Inc. His observations include explorations of the problems associated with education, our political system, and everyday living. They are sometimes serious, sometimes humorous, and sometimes stuck in between the two. All of this is filtered through a world-class view from the 14th floor of a high-rise overlooking Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago. Enjoy.
- RT @holmesdm: Richard Nixon already "destroyed the presidency" when he appeared on Laugh-In content.time.com/time/specials/… talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/aghas… 7 hours ago
- RT @P0TUS: .@Itsjustbeej Fox News has a token brunette for "diversity". 7 hours ago
- GOP pushes for U.S. military involvement in Ukraine. That didn't work out so well in Iraq or Afghanistan. How will it turn out with Russia? 10 hours ago
- Young Republicans still economic conservatives, but split with elders over social issues. ow.ly/utyGX 10 hours ago
- RT @TheDailyEdge: In most countries, a party advocating canceling school lunches while putting more guns in schools wouldn't get many votes. 10 hours ago