Rex Ray is a writer, educator, world traveler, and explorer of life in general. Although he was born and raised in Central Arkansas, he has chosen to live most of his adult life in Chicago, in between excursions about the planet. He is happily married to Babs Ray, co-author of Not Quite Adults, and CEO of Hired Pen Inc. His observations include explorations of the problems associated with education, our political system, and everyday living. They are sometimes serious, sometimes humorous, and sometimes stuck in between the two. All of this is filtered through a world-class view from the 14th floor of a high-rise overlooking Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago. Enjoy.
- RT @KennettDems: Hey 2nd Amendment types: This is what the right to bear arms in a well-regulated militia is about http://t.co/WGH7BdMLIb 17 hours ago
- RT @KennettDems: Hey 2nd Amendment types: This is what the right to bear arms in a well-regulated militia is all about #NotOneMore... 17 hours ago
- It's National Eat Junk Food Day. Woo hoo! Chips & dip all around. 19 hours ago
- RT @TheDailyEdge: REMINDER: The recent spike in earthquakes in Oklahoma occurred while gay marriage was banned 3 days ago
- RT @stevesilberman: GOPers attack Obama for Ukrainian airplane attack because of something something. Or something. goo.gl/D78uuv 3 days ago