Rex Ray is a writer, educator, world traveler, and explorer of life in general. Although he was born and raised in Central Arkansas, he has chosen to live most of his adult life in Chicago, in between excursions about the planet. He is happily married to Babs Ray, co-author of Not Quite Adults, and CEO of Hired Pen Inc. His observations include explorations of the problems associated with education, our political system, and everyday living. They are sometimes serious, sometimes humorous, and sometimes stuck in between the two. All of this is filtered through a world-class view from the 14th floor of a high-rise overlooking Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago. Enjoy.
- Nearly half of Republican Senators in Washington believe climate change isn't caused by human activity. Scary. ow.ly/HQ4G4 1 day ago
- Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, & now Joni Ernst. To every election season there is a right-wingnut of the female persuasion. 1 day ago
- RT @davidhorsey: Joni Ernst, the new Sarah Palin, conservative diva, odd take on reality. lat.ms/1yOE3Fk http://t.co/P0CBKEzsQ5 1 day ago
- RT @KennettDems: The GOP platform for 2016 in a nutshell: 'A bread bag on every foot!' http://t.co/4WllOAfy1s 1 day ago
- RT @Lnonblonde: Joni Ernst Used GI Bill, Student Loans And Farm Subsidies To "Pull Herself Up By Her Own Bootstraps" http://t.co/lBLSnYS2BI 2 days ago