Rex Ray is a writer, educator, world traveler, and explorer of life in general. Although he was born and raised in Central Arkansas, he has chosen to live most of his adult life in Chicago, in between excursions about the planet. He is happily married to Babs Ray, co-author of Not Quite Adults, and CEO of Hired Pen Inc. His observations include explorations of the problems associated with education, our political system, and everyday living. They are sometimes serious, sometimes humorous, and sometimes stuck in between the two. All of this is filtered through a world-class view from the 14th floor of a high-rise overlooking Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago. Enjoy.
- RT @HHardy1943: RIGHT ON twitter.com/pharris830/sta… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Shelster011: @tkdmike @tfmartintf @realDonaldTrump Because... twitter.com/Shelster011/st… 3 weeks ago
- RT @972_834: @tkdmike @realDonaldTrump Only his brainwashed followers believed what Trump said https://t.co/qY3bpXqn7D 3 weeks ago
- What do China, Russia, N. Korea, ISIS & U.S. white supremacists have in common? They all want Trump for U.S. President. Think about it. 3 weeks ago
- RT @SarahKSilverman: Not white males -- white racist males. There's actually a difference. twitter.com/nowthisnews/st… 3 weeks ago