Rex Ray is a writer, educator, world traveler, and explorer of life in general. Although he was born and raised in Central Arkansas, he has chosen to live most of his adult life in Chicago, in between excursions about the planet. He is happily married to Babs Ray, co-author of Not Quite Adults, and CEO of Hired Pen Inc. His observations include explorations of the problems associated with education, our political system, and everyday living. They are sometimes serious, sometimes humorous, and sometimes stuck in between the two. All of this is filtered through a world-class view from the 14th floor of a high-rise overlooking Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago. Enjoy.
- Vote Democratic. Get obstructionist GOP out of control of Congress. We need progress. We need a full bench in the Supreme Court, etc, etc. 2 days ago
- Real men like "nasty women". Sorry Donald, but you're a sap. 2 days ago
- RT @MonicaN7o8: RETWEET, ITS IMPORTANT twitter.com/tkdmike/status… 3 days ago
- RT @ThomasB00001: Final countdown! #Trump the major loser here .... #debate #Hillary won 52% to 39% according to CNN/ORC Poll.#SheWon #MAGA… 3 days ago
- John McCain says even if Clinton is elected the GOP will attempt to block any Supreme Court nominee. It's called "democracy" John. You lost. 4 days ago