Rex Ray is a writer, educator, world traveler, and explorer of life in general. Although he was born and raised in Central Arkansas, he has chosen to live most of his adult life in Chicago, in between excursions about the planet. He is happily married to Babs Ray, co-author of Not Quite Adults, and CEO of Hired Pen Inc. His observations include explorations of the problems associated with education, our political system, and everyday living. They are sometimes serious, sometimes humorous, and sometimes stuck in between the two. All of this is filtered through a world-class view from the 14th floor of a high-rise overlooking Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago. Enjoy.
- RT @ObsoleteDogma: Nothing says “Make America Great Again” like waving the flag of those who tried to destroy it https://t.co/WFpj0A6K0E 18 hours ago
- RT @BryanDawsonUSA: Guess which one Evangelical "Christians" support? #YesWeKaine https://t.co/jmVhuS60RV 18 hours ago
- RT @paulkrugman: Reading this: twitter.com/AP_Planner/sta… Couldn't help thinking of this: youtu.be/FWBUl7oT9sA 19 hours ago
- RT @MotherJones: Donald Trump to Russia: Please hack Hillary! bit.ly/2a9JpEn https://t.co/3zU4qhMq9r 22 hours ago
- RT @heysyd: https://t.co/W9bH343sfv 1 day ago