Rex Ray is a writer, educator, world traveler, and explorer of life in general. Although he was born and raised in Central Arkansas, he has chosen to live most of his adult life in Chicago, in between excursions about the planet. He is happily married to Babs Ray, co-author of Not Quite Adults, and CEO of Hired Pen Inc. His observations include explorations of the problems associated with education, our political system, and everyday living. They are sometimes serious, sometimes humorous, and sometimes stuck in between the two. All of this is filtered through a world-class view from the 14th floor of a high-rise overlooking Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago. Enjoy.
- RT @GoodTwitty: NRA Scam :Sell to killers & then sell to survivors- while rapping about the #2ndAd https://t.co/AghmQqNYpJ 2 days ago
- RT @matbo2: Very true, and all are stunted idiots. twitter.com/tkdmike/status… 2 days ago
- RT @dlonorse: @GetWisdomDude @Donkey_Feed @CahnEmily This David Horsey cartoon says it all. https://t.co/7yoDPALnCN 2 days ago
- So Sen. Mark Kirk (R) Illinois claims he's a moderate, willing to reach across the aisle while calling POTUS "Drug Dealer in Chief". Not! 3 days ago
- RT @JJManring: ANDREA MITCHELL REPORTS (RWNJ ANTI-HILLARY PROPAGANDA) #😢 https://t.co/trQkNvnW2w 3 days ago