Rex Ray is a writer, educator, world traveler, and explorer of life in general. Although he was born and raised in Central Arkansas, he has chosen to live most of his adult life in Chicago, in between excursions about the planet. He is happily married to Babs Ray, co-author of Not Quite Adults, and CEO of Hired Pen Inc. His observations include explorations of the problems associated with education, our political system, and everyday living. They are sometimes serious, sometimes humorous, and sometimes stuck in between the two. All of this is filtered through a world-class view from the 14th floor of a high-rise overlooking Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago. Enjoy.
- Working class Trump voters got scammed & now he's filling govt. posts with Wall Street insiders. #Therichgetricherthepoorgetpoorer 2 days ago
- Only in Texas: Two grandmas in a dispute over custody of a mutual grandchild shoot it out in a Walmart parking lot in Dallas. 3 days ago
- Trump's tax plan? The State of Kansas tried it & the economy tanked. Hmmm. 2 weeks ago
- Don't forget that All Gore & now Hillary Clinton won the popular vote, but lost the Electoral College & the presidency. #EndElectoralCollege 3 weeks ago
- @YourMoneyTalks NO that would be the Republican modus operandi. People who actually care about all Americans vote the best interests of all. 3 weeks ago